Archive for February, 2012
Popular Prom Dresses for Prom 2012 at Synchronicity
As prom 2012 is in full season, there are many prom dresses from top manufacturers that are requested over and over again in every part of the country. We are seeing the same prom dresses in Baltimore being requested again and again as well. So, before one of the busiest prom shopping weekends takes off we thought we would showcase some of the most requested styles.
A different style from each of these designer prom dresses we showcase at Synchronicity Boutique over the next few day.
Synchronicity Boutique is located in Hooks Village, at 25 Hooks Lane, off I-695 Beltway Exit 20. Expanded prom hours are Mondays through Thursdays, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Fridays and Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Sundays, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Merchandise also can be viewed online and purchased by phone. For more information, call 410-486-8866 or 877.919.PROM (7766), or visit www.MyDreamDress.com
PROMA® LESSON 1: TOP 10 REASONS TO AVOID PROM DRESS RENTALS
TOP 10 REASONS TO AVOID PROM DRESS RENTALS
by Synchronicity Boutique
1. You will not receive the dress until 4 days BEFORE your event… if you are lucky!
2. Prom dresses NEVER fit exactly right- you will NOT have time for alterations or for finding another dress.
3. New dresses from Synchronicity Boutique start at the same price as the rentals… but they are YOURS TO KEEP!
4. THE RENTALS OFTEN SMELL …. you can’t easily clean fragile fabrics, and you can’t use heat to press a prom dress like you do a tuxedo… trust us on this one!
5. You do not know “who was doing what” in the dress just before they returned the dress that you just received!
6. You may only wear your prom dress once, but the pictures from your prom will last forever in your School’s Yearbook, in your picture frame, and in your (and your date’s) heart.
7. There are TONS of dresses at Synchronicity Boutique that are FABULOUS “cut-off” after your big night, and that WILL look gorgeous as Party/Sorority Rush/Clubbing Dresses worn again in the future!
8. DAMAGED DRESSES…. Synchronicity Boutique HAS TO REJECT almost 20% of the dresses we receive because they are damaged WHEN WE RECEIVE THEM NEW! We inspect every new dress and urge you to do the same BEFORE YOU BUY IT! If you receive a damaged dress (or one that the “last person altered”) you are S.O.L.
9. Synchronicity Boutique registers EVERY dress we sell to your school, and will only sell one style per school/event. Do you really want to wear the same dress to your prom as someone else?
10. THIS IS YOUR NIGHT TO SHINE! With over 2,500 dresses, guaranteed to be the lowest prices of all authorized retailers, with an award-winning customer service staff who work hard to make sure you look the most fabulous you ever have, why would you even THINK of going to another store, let alone RENTING without ever trying on to see how you look?
Stay tuned for more PROM-ISES®, PROM-MISSES® & more from Synchronicity Boutique…. where all prom dresses and tuxedo rental are GUARANTEED TO BE 100% PROMA® FREE !
Do you REALLY want or need THIS kind of PROMA?
Tony Bowls making a special appearance at Synchronicity Boutique February 19th
Meet Tony Bowls in Baltimore
Celebrity Designer Tony Bowls will be making a rare visit to Maryland at Synchronicity Boutique on Sunday, February 19th, from 3 PM to 6 PM. Those present will be able to consult with Bowls and order custom dress and couture gown designs. “This is a wonderful opportunity for my customers to meet, “The incredible man behind the famous name. I’m a huge Tony Bowls fan, and it is an honor to have him choose Synchronicity Boutique for his only Maryland appearance.”
Tony Bowls and his designs have been hugely endorsed by Ellen DeGeneres and Donald Trump, and are Red Carpet and Television Stages Stand-outs. They have been featured on American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, Wheel of Fortune, and on countless celebrities as well as Miss America and Miss USA Pageant Contestants. Click here to see Tony Bowls Dresses
Tony Bowls Fashion Show at the Pikesville Hilton
Tickets for Synchronicity’s “Prom 2012- Tony Bowls Fashion Show,” which will be held earlier that day at the Pikesville Hilton, sold out within minutes of going on sale. The show will feature 45 local students modeling Bowls’ stellar dress and tuxedo designs. Mazer is donating 100% of all ticket proceeds to area high schools, including Franklin and Pikesville. $4,500 has already been raised to fund Post Prom Parties at the participating models’ schools. In addition, Mazer will again this year donate $5 for every dress sold, and $5 for every tuxedo rented, to the prom attendee’s school. Last prom season, over 145 schools benefited from this program.
More about Synchronicity Boutique
Named “Baltimore’s Best” by Baltimore Magazine, Synchronicity Boutique is known as the area’s go-to place for special occasion fashions. The Boutique outfits customers of all ages from all over the world for proms, Bat Mitzvahs, cocktail parties, Cotillions, homecomings, ring dances, graduations, Quinceaneras, Sweet Sixteens, college formals, military balls, pageants, weddings, and other black-tie events.
Open since 2003, Synchronicity Boutique is located in Hooks Village, at 25 Hooks Lane, off I-695 Beltway Exit 20. Expanded prom hours are Mondays through Thursdays, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Fridays and Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Sundays, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Merchandise also can be viewed online and purchased by phone. For more information, call 410-486-8866 or877.919.PROM (7766), or visit www.MyDreamDress.com.